If you are looking for teeth straightening methods that aren’t as invasive as wires and metal, then you will want to consider getting Invisalign. Invisalign is a newer technology that works to straighten your teeth using plastic aligners. There are many different methods for straightening your teeth and you will want to consider which ones will work best for you and your oral needs.
There are many different reasons as to why you may need to consider straightening your teeth as well. For example, you may need to straighten your teeth because they are crooked. You may also need to straighten your teeth due to the fact that they are overcrowded in your mouth. Another reason to straighten your teeth is to fix any large gaps that you may have between teeth. You may also want to straighten your teeth in order to fix an over bite, under bite, or open bite on your mouth.
There are many reasons to consider teeth straightening methods and you will want to work with your orthodontics office to help you find the right method for you. Listed here are the top five reasons to consider using Invisalign to straighten your teeth:
- They are nearly invisible. One reason to consider getting Invisalign for your orthodontic needs is because they are the option that is nearly invisible. This means that you won’t have to worry about being embarrassed by braces as a teenager or an adult. Rather, you can go about your normal and everyday life without having to worry about smiling or becoming self conscious.
- They are plastic. Another great reason to choose Invisalign over other options is because they are plastic rather than metal.
- They can be removed. Another benefit of choosing Invisalign is that they can be removed for cleaning every day.
- They can be cleaned. When you choose Invisalign, then you can take them out every day for cleaning. This also means that you can maintain your own oral cleaning routine without having to worry about braces becoming in the way.
- They don’t require a restricted food list. When you choose to invest in Invisalign, then you can eat whatever you want.
As you can see, there are many reasons as to why you may want to consider using Invisalign for your teeth straightening methods. When using Invisalign, you will find that you will have better oral health habits as you can remove your plastic applicators for cleaning every single day.
Of course, Invisalign may not be right for everyone. This means that it is important to weigh out all of your options with your orthodontist in order to determine which ones are right for you and your needs. If you are trying to decide which types of braces are best for you, then you will want to contact your orthodontist in order to go over all of your options. You can start with the best over at Fruge Orthodontics. They are the leading experts in orthodontics and can help you find the best solution for your needs.